1. What is your position with HPG? CEO and Lead Trainer
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Mmmm , digital nomad? Perhaps bounce from the Mediterranean Sea to the Dolomite Mountains to the lakes,mountains and rivers of the Tennessee Valley Basin.
3. What is your favorite thing about your career?
That I get to be of service to my fellows in a way that is tangible, practical and easily applicable!
4. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Lordy, that is a hard one- Getting my GED and then my BA, MA and then many years later my PhD? Filming my first documentary? Producing my first album? Gaining my son ? Marrying an awesome Alabamian son? HPG and HPI
5. What did you want to be when you were small?
Everything- An “artiste” - actor, dancer,singer vaudevillian. The President, Nadia Comenecii, Martina Navratilova, Golda Meir and Henry Kissenger. Oh yeah and the first woman on Mars.
6. What life experience would we be surprised to know contributes to your current job?
Family reunions in Alabama every year that included all 10 of my mother’s brothers and sisters and their families. My brilliant Uncle Virgil who was an inventor and innovator and creative who always encouraged us to think outside the box. He was disabled after WWII as a young man but always found amazing ways to work and contribute to his society. He was just one example from my amazing Smith Family that continues to inspire and support us all.
7. What kinds of activities do you enjoy when you're not a work?
I play competitive 4.0 tennis with USTA; I travel with my family back to the mountains of North Carolina; play DnD with my husband’s college friends; and take time for spiritual regeneration and fellowshipping.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Mmmm…rocking and rolling with HPG and Flawless Delivery and our stackable Leadership Development programs in the deep South and beyond! Mentoring an amazing group of HPG trainers and loving the opportunity to continue to serve!
9. What's your favorite movie?
Bladerunner- I am a total Sci-Fi Fantasy geek. I have been in love with authors like Ursula LeGuinn, C.J. Cherryh, Arthur C. Clark forever.